Monday, November 2, 2009

Sexy Hot Australian Women Photo - Skinny Blonde Beer

Sexy Australian Women - Skinny Blonde

So Gents, this Sexy Australian Woman entry is not about an Australian woman at all, but rather 6 of them. Er, these women grace the front of an Australian Beer named Skinny Blonde. Now I don't know what this beer tastes like, but I'm already a fan. You see on each beer, there's a picture of a busty Aussie in a red bikini. Pretty nice already? I know.

It gets better.

Apparently, this wonderful label technology is so amazing that when the beer gets sufficiently warm, the top disappears. Yes, I'm about 13, but like I've said before, I love seeing Australian Women... all of them.

So pick yourself up a six pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TopOfBlogs Photos & Paparazzi Blogs